Lifehacker recently published an article that particularly resonated with me: Six Things I Learned from Teaching That I Still Use in Everyday Life.
Category Archives: Uncategorized
When can a founder be a good CEO? It’s an important question and the subject of my submission for next year’s South by Southwest conference.
A recent article in Medium.com reveals the 13 tools Buffer CEO Joel Gascoigne uses in his daily role, with Evernote as his core tool. The proliferation of tools and apps in recent years leaves many of us wondering which ones to use.
- Omnitracs CEO Ray Greer: Delivering Results
- Consultants a Waste Minus an Adaptable CEO
- Good Decisions Require More than Smarts
- AppNeta CEO: It’s All About the Team
- Minimizing Uncertainty by Dr. Tasha Eurich
- Evolving Syncsort: CEO Q&A with Josh Rogers (Part 2)
- Evolving Syncsort: CEO Q&A with Josh Rogers (Part 1)
- CEO Academy Starts April 10
- Citrix CEO Leads Business Model Pivot (Part 2)
- Citrix CEO Leads Business Model Pivot (Part 1)